Thank you to our amazing PTSA team for supporting our teachers and students! Our amazing CJHS PTSA was able to fund/co-fund the following items. We appreciate everything that you do for our Cougar Family!!!
1. Art Dept. - $735 for pastels and sidewalk chalk.
2. Math Dept. - $171 for 18 new decks of Fuego
3. PE Dept. - $862 for scooter boards
4. Science Dept. - $435 for 2 electronic balances
5. STEM - $1278 for storage system
6. Drama - $645 for rights to Hairspray Jr.
The following requests will be Co-funded:
1. Math Dept - $536 for games for intervention and problem solving skills
2. History (6th grade) - $250 for books
3. Counseling - $300 for room dividers and floor stickers
4. Music - $800 for 2 new drums and carriers
Click here to view Agenda/Minutes for past and upcoming meetings!
Click the link to hear the inside scoop from CJHS Principal, Mr. Caldera about the CIA. Or how CJHS Attendance Clerk, Ms. LaCroix loves to travel and attend concerts. All this and MORE available for your listening pleasure in the 21 podcasts in our CJHS 2017 PODCAST series: